CherryWood Village has so much life emanating from the public areas. At any time, residents or guests can walk out their door and make friends, stretch their legs, grab something to eat, catch a movie, worship or learn a craft.
We believe good health is influenced by personal lifestyle and a holistic approach to wellness. We offer an array of programs, classes, services and resources for whole body wellness. Click here to see the entire list of on-campus features and amenities.
ON-CAMPUS AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- 40 seat Movie Theatre with a variety of new release and favorite classics
- Art studio with painting, drawing, design and mixed media classes
- Vitality and Wellness Center with pool, gym, personal trainer and classes
- 18 hole putting golf course
- Cultural excursions and overnight outings with transportation
- Year round calendar of social activities and events
- Massage, acupuncture, foot care, hearing care and dental hygiene available on-site
- Community garden plots
- Fully equipped resident operated workshop
- Library with cozy fireplace organized and operated by resident volunteers
- Chapel with a robust musical program and on-staff chaplain